Monday, November 28, 2011

Hanukkah 2011

Hanukkah is from december 20-28 this year (2011).  Because of the world situation, I'm not sure this world will be in a normal state of affairs by Hanukkah.  I believe / hope the rapture of the True Christians will happen by then (although it is, of course, in God's timing)  Either way, it is very likely war will break out in the middle east before Hanukkah - so here's a little Hanukkah music to brighten up your day a little in this time of trouble (Yes, I posted it last year too)  I know things will get extremely tough in the upcoming weeks although we can still enoy what we can while we can until things get too bad.

The Maccabeats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Be nice or I'll turn them off again

Subscribe Now!
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to netvibes Add to Google .
original feed View Feed XML