Monday, October 11, 2010

Secretariat : The Movie


A friend treated me to a movie and we just got back from seeing Secretariat.  The movie is a great kid friendly movie although it did take a few liberties on the real story of the greatest race horses of all time.


Growing up I was a race horse fan and Secretariat was my dream horse.  I won't get into the controversy of Secretariat's pedigree although I'll say my horse I showed in dressage was closer related to him than their pedigrees show.

A few pictures of the real Secretariat for your viewing pleasure. I remember watching his races on TV and he was certainly a magnificent horse.

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Be nice or I'll turn them off again

Subscribe Now!
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to netvibes Add to Google .
original feed View Feed XML