Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kaine Horman and Glen Anderson ?

My theory regarding the Kyron Horman case I mention that a friend who worked with Kaine in the past told me about Kaine's boyfriend and I showed how this was important in my theory (see: My alternate theory about the Kyron Horman case )

Here is a picture of Kaine Horman with Glen Anderson - rumored owner of the "bottoms up club1" - the place where you could get pics to "sext" message to your friend's phone in order to set up your wife2 :
Kaine Horman and Glen Anderson

1.  Bottoms Up is a Nude Strip Club in Portland, Oregon that offers Beer and Wine, Full Bar, Lunch, Dinner, Stage Dancing (Nude), Stage Dancing (Topless),  It is along HWY 30 accross from Sauvie Island and near the only cell phone tower in the area. 

2.  What is behind the alleged Terri Horman sexting messages?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Be nice or I'll turn them off again

Subscribe Now!
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to netvibes Add to Google .
original feed View Feed XML